There are a fair number of robot vacuum manufactures in business today and a good selection of models the marketplace with different features. The Roomba line of vacuums from iRobot are the most popular for a good reason. They are effective and are available with a range of features. You can select the model that matches your needs and budget. For most people that is the iRobot Roomba 650.
If the answer is yes then odds are you have pet hair on your floors. The Roomba 650 can work diligently using its patented 3-stage cleaning system, removing dirt, dust and much more while automatically adjusting to clean carpets, hardwood, tile and linoleum floors as it moves through your home. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges to loosen dirt and dust. Roomba’s counter-rotating brushes act like a broom and dustpan to pull debris from the floor. Finally, the powerful AeroVac vacuum sucks the dirt, hair, and debris from the brushes into the back of the large-chamber bin.
Loads Of Features In An Affordable Package
- Cliff detecting technology prevents your Roomba from falling down the stairs
- Roomba’s wall-following technology allows it to clean along edges and corners
- Roomba self-adjusts between floor types, providing optimized cleaning
- Virtual Walls use an infrared beam to block Roomba from entering off-limit areas
- Roomba gets into hard-to-reach places including under and around furniture
- Roomba can be scheduled for up to seven cleaning sessions per week